UniversalCoin logo

UniversalCoin

UVC # 9k
$ --
Live

Price chart

24h --%
High $ --
Low $ --
Average $ --
$ --
Time period

Calculator

Use the calculator to convert real-time prices between all available cryptocurrencies and fiat.

UVC - UniversalCoin
USD - US dollar
Calendar icon

Price performance
Monthly Caret icon

This is the price performance of UniversalCoin (UVC). It shows the percentage gains and losses for each time period.

August 2022 --
July 2022 --
June 2022 --
May 2022 --
April 2022 --
March 2022 --
February 2022 --
January 2022 --
December 2021 --
November 2021 --
October 2021 --
Loading

Value statistics

An overview showing the statistics of UniversalCoin, such as the base and quote currency, the rank, and trading volume.

Price to USD $ --
Price to BTC -- BTC
Rank
Info icon
9,899
24h volume
Info icon
$ -- Alert icon Low volume
Market cap
Info icon
$ --
Fully diluted market cap
Info icon
$ --
All-time high (daily avg.)
Info icon
$ 0 on 3/23/2021

Supply information

View the total and circulating supply of UniversalCoin, including details on how the supplies are calculated.

Alert icon Unverified supply
--%
Info icon
Fixed supply (updated manually)
Circulating supply
Info icon
0 UVC
Total supply
Info icon
0 UVC
Issuance blockchain
Info icon

What is UniversalCoin

Cryptocurrency technology presents an opportunity to reduce economic inequality and improve the standard of living for people around the world. The project attempts to use cryptocurrency technology to make a net-positive impact on society. UniversalCoin is a digital currency with a difference - it will be distributed completely free-o f-charge, and everyone has a chance to participate and get their fair share. All is needed, a device with an internet connection. UniversalCoin is a global, free, fair and inclusive cryptocurrency token distribution. By holding UniversalCoin, a share of future UniversalCoin projects. UniversalCoin (UVC) is a cryptocurrency token of which the majority of the total supply (89%) will be distributed to the public free of charge or burned. The remaining 11% will be distributed via Fundraisers, burned or sold to the public to finance the operation and adoption of the free distribution. There are no prerequisites to receive UniversalCoin, any person with internet access is able to participate in the distribution.

Links

Best exchanges to buy UniversalCoin

The top crypto exchanges that have UniversalCoin available for trading, ranked by 24h trading volume and the current price.

Exchange 24h volume
All UVC exchanges

Markets

A list of the top UniversalCoin markets across all crypto exchanges based on the highest 24h trading volume, with their current price.

Market 24h volume
All UVC markets
Edit information

Edit or add information about UniversalCoin (UVC).

Show UniversalCoin data on your website or app