1. Coins
  2. XDOGE
XDOGE  logo

XDOGE

XDOGE # 5k
$ 0.000002241
Live

Price chart

24u --%
Hoog $ --
Laag $ --
Gemiddelde $ --
$ --
Time period

Calculator

Use the calculator to convert real-time prices between all available cryptocurrencies and fiat.

XDOGE - XDOGE
USD - US dollar

Price performance

Maandelijks

This is the price performance of XDOGE (XDOGE). It shows the percentage gains and losses for each time period.

June 2022 --
May 2022 --
April 2022 --
March 2022 --
February 2022 --
January 2022 --
December 2021 --
November 2021 --
October 2021 --
September 2021 --
August 2021 --
July 2021 --
June 2021 --
May 2021 --
April 2021 --
March 2021 --%
February 2021 --
January 2021 --
December 2020 --
November 2020 --
October 2020 --
September 2020 --
August 2020 --
July 2020 --
June 2020 --
May 2020 --
April 2020 --
March 2020 --
February 2020 --
January 2020 --

Value statistics

An overview showing the statistics of XDOGE , such as the base and quote currency, the rank, and trading volume.

Price to USD $ 0.0000022
Price to BTC 0.000000000 BTC
Rank
Info icon
5,156
24h volume
Info icon
$ 347,265
Market cap
Info icon
$ 422,607
Fully diluted market cap
Info icon
$ 448,173
All-time high (daily avg.)
Info icon
$ 0.0000023 on 8/8/2022

Supply information

View the total and circulating supply of XDOGE , including details on how the supplies are calculated.

Unverified supply
94.3%
Info icon
Updated 1 week ago
Circulating supply
Info icon
188.59 billion XDOGE
Non-circulating supply
Info icon
-11.41 billion XDOGE
Total supply
Info icon
200.00 billion XDOGE
BSC contract address (BEP20)
Info icon
0x4c0415A6e340eCCebff58131799C6c4127cc39FA
Issuance blockchain
Info icon
Binance Smart Chain

What is XDOGE

XDOGE is an IDO project on bunnypark, 1% for public sale, and the remaining 99% is funded by the founding team. 

Best exchanges to buy XDOGE

The top crypto exchanges that have XDOGE available for trading, ranked by 24h trading volume and the current price.

Exchange 24h volume
$ 347,264.63
$ 0.0000022
All XDOGE exchanges

Markets

A list of the top XDOGE markets across all crypto exchanges based on the highest 24h trading volume, with their current price.

Market 24h volume
1 XDOGE/USDT CoinW
$ 347,264.63
$ 0.0000022
All XDOGE markets
Edit information

Edit or add information about XDOGE (XDOGE).

Show XDOGE data on your website or app