With our weekly Prediction Contest on Twitter, you can win a prize by predicting the price of varying cryptocurrencies. Every week we choose a new cryptocurrency, which means a new chance to win. The closest prediction win around $50 in crypto.
How it works
Every Friday, we will pick a cryptocurrency, listed on Coinranking, to predict. Then you will have five days, until Wednesday 23:59 UTC, to predict its value at 12.00 UTC the next Friday. The first closest prediction wins. 🏆
What you have to do
- Go to Coinranking’s Twitter.
- Retweet Coinranking’s main tweet of that week’s prediction.
- Follow us.
- Comment (on the main tweet) your price prediction in USD and use the $-sign.
- The price is according to the Coinranking API database.
- Our automated system chooses the winners.
- 18+ only.
- The first and closest prediction wins.
- A dispute period of 24 hours after the winner is announced. Any grounded claim on the prize within this period will be granted.
- Your latest tweet with prediction counts.
- The first dollar amount in comments counts.
- Bots are not allowed, suspicion is enough for disqualification.
- Suspicion of circumventing rules is also enough to get disqualified.
- Check Coinranking.com first to get an idea of the current price development.
- Use a decimal point (.) or comma (,) as a separator between the dollars and cents.
- Do not use interpunction to separate thousands.
- Only tweet once.
- See the image below for a good example:
Find out this week’s chosen cryptocurrency and make a prediction yourself!