Uniswap logo

Uniswap

UNI # 20
$ 5.945
Live

Price chart

24h --%
High $ --
Low $ --
Average $ --
$ --
Time period

Calculator

Use the calculator to convert real-time prices between all available cryptocurrencies and fiat.

UNI - Uniswap
USD - US dollar
Calendar icon

Price performance
Monthly Caret icon

This is the price performance of Uniswap (UNI). It shows the percentage gains and losses for each time period.

August 2022 --
July 2022 --
June 2022 --
May 2022 --
April 2022 --
March 2022 --
February 2022 --
January 2022 --
December 2021 --
November 2021 --
October 2021 --
Loading

Value statistics

An overview showing the statistics of Uniswap, such as the base and quote currency, the rank, and trading volume.

Price to USD $ 5.94
Price to BTC 0.000311 BTC
Rank
Info icon
20
24h volume
Info icon
$ 102.34 million
Market cap
Info icon
$ 4.59 billion
Fully diluted market cap
Info icon
$ 5.94 billion
All-time high (daily avg.)
Info icon
$ 45.25 on 5/3/2021

Supply information

View the total and circulating supply of Uniswap, including details on how the supplies are calculated.

Checkmark Verified supply
77.2%
Info icon
Updated 9 hours ago
Circulating supply
Info icon
772.48 million UNI
Non-circulating supply
Info icon
-227.52 million UNI
Loading addresses
Total supply
Info icon
1.00 billion UNI
Issuance blockchain
Info icon

What is Uniswap

Uniswap (UNI) is the native token of the Uniswap protocol, and provides its holders with governance rights; UNI holders can vote on changes to the protocol. 1 billion UNI tokens have been minted at the beginning. 60% of those are distributed to existing Uniswap community members, and the other 40% will be made available to team members, investors, and advisors. Community members are the Ethereum addresses that have interacted with Uniswap.

Uniswap is an automated liquidity protocol; it allows anyone with an Ethereum wallet to exchange tokens without the involvement of any central party. The Uniswap protocol was created by Hayden Adams in 2018. There is no order book or any centralized party needed to make trades. Uniswap works with a model that involves liquidity providers creating liquidity pools. Any ERC-20 token can be launched as long as there is a liquidity pool available for traders.

Links

Best exchanges to buy Uniswap

The top crypto exchanges that have Uniswap available for trading, ranked by 24h trading volume and the current price.

Exchange 24h volume
All UNI exchanges

Markets

A list of the top Uniswap markets across all crypto exchanges based on the highest 24h trading volume, with their current price.

Market 24h volume
All UNI markets
Edit information

Edit or add information about Uniswap (UNI).

Show Uniswap data on your website or app